Rancho Santa Margarita One Percent Listing Package
With our Rancho Santa Margarita One Percent listing, we will be representing you as your Listing Agent. We will input your listing into the same MLS, we will market your home on the same real estate websites, we will handle all of the paperwork that is required to successfully sell your home. We will do all of this for a fraction of what most traditional full-priced agents charge to sell your home.
- 1% Listing Agent Commission (Paid at Closing)
- CRMLS Listing (Multiple Listing Service)
- REALTOR.com® Listing
- Zillow.com® Listing
- Trulia.com® Listing
- Redfin® Listing
- Listing posted on IDX Websites: Redfin, Re/Max, Coldwell Banker, Prudential, John L Scott, Windermere, Keller Williams, Berkshire Hathaway, Fathom Realty, etc.
- List until SOLD - "No Expiration"
- Up to 32 Digital Photos on the MLS**
- 32 Digital Photos on REALTOR.com®
- 32 Digital Photos on FathomRealty.com
- Fathom Realty Sign* example
- Realtor's Electronic Lockbox*
- Unlimited Open House Postings
- Showing Feedback
- Showing Time (Appointment Scheduling)
- Virtual Tour Slideshow
- Nation Listing Service
- Printable Flyer Templates**
- Schedule Open house dates online
- Sub-domain Link
- Virtual Tour Linking
- Real Estate Contracts & Disclosures
- Classified Ad Creator for Craigslist
- You Choose the Buyers Agent Commission**
Licensed Real Estate Broker role:
- Competitive Market Analysis
- Write and/or review offers
- Negotiation Assistance
- Open Escrow
- Coordinate Home Inspection
- Negotiate and Prepare Response to Home Inspection
- Write and/or review all Addendum's
- Communicate with Buyers Lender
- Coordinate Home Appraisal
- Communicate with Escrow Officer
- Review the Preliminary Title Report
- Prepare for Closing
* Shipping not included in the package
** Typical Buyers Agent Commission is 2.5%
Projected Sale Price
Projected Savings Amount
What happens after I purchase a Rancho Santa Margarita One Percent Listing package?
- You will receive an e-mail with instructions to set up your MLS listing.
- If you ordered a Pre-printed Fathom Realty® Sign or Lock-box, they will be shipped within 3 business days via FedEx if the shipping charge was paid.
- If you ordered a Custom Fathom Realty® Sign, it will be shipped within 5 business days after the listing is activated.
- Once you complete the listing process, we will input your listing in the Multiple Listing Service.
- You will have the opportunity to review your MLS listing for accuracy and make changes.
- Your Realtor.com® listing will be active within 24 hours.
- Listings on other websites may take an additional 2-7 days to be posted.